Friday, January 8, 2010

Studio Props

I've gone crazy buying supplies and things to use in the studio.  I will remain doing simple things since busy photos do NOT appeal to me at all.  I have purchased a few things from Ebay to use on baby Nathan when he comes.  I went to Michaels and bought some supplies to make another prop that will remain a surprise until I get to test it out on Nathan.  I still have a few more things I want to pick up for other props and I have this little bench I'm going to spray paint white for smaller children! :)  The best thing about all of my props is that they can be used in the studio as well as outside.  I'm really looking forward to using these in upcoming shoots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Listen to thewatersbunchs playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones